You are watching a
slide show from our last mission trip to Chira Island 2006
Our mission is to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in the evangelizing, discipling, and training of both youth and adults for ministry in their communities and abroad.
Our vision is to reach the people of Chira to the knowledge of Jesus Christ. We want to open doors for native people in Chira Island setting them free from bondage and poverty, so they may achieve specific goals. As a division of the evangelistic outreach we have in mind for the island, this blessing is going to enforce our objectives. Is our desire to build and plant God's kingdom.
The purpose of FICMI Missions Training Center and Youth Camp is helping future missionaries draw nearer to God and develop greater converting power for the completion of World Evangelization, so that more will accept the gospel, and come unto Him, in an atmosphere of love, trust, confidence, and respect. Our main purpose is to go and make Disciples of Christ who will influence the world for Christ. F.I.C.M.I is dedicated to rising up long-term laborers to take the Gospel to all nations.
"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." (Ephesians 3:17-19)
"Declare His glory among the nations. His marvelous deeds among all people." (Psalm 96:3)"For the perfecting of the Saints, for the work of the Ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ." (Ephesians 4:12)
Our main goal is the souls. It is all about them, not about us. And in order to fulfill this goal, we have set some objectives:
1. Training Christian Workers, Ministries, Missionaries and Evangelist for the Service, organizing programs to prepare and mobilize missionaries, including:
· Missionary trainers
· Short-term mission trips
· Un-reached people group evangelization coordinators
2. Writing, editing, publishing and distributing missionary training materials
3. Helping those in need: Homeless, fatherless, widows and those who have not come into the knowledge of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
4. Teaching peoples how to apply the Word of God into their lives so that they may in turn teach others.
5. Bringing to the community an uniquely evidence of the Holy Spirit (according to the book of Acts) and a perspective with an emphasis on the person and the work of Christ and the gifts, fruit and anointing of the Holy Spirit.
6. Helping Churches adopt un-reached people
7. Facilitating a network of missionary trainers who prepare missionaries for Church Multiplication among un-reached people.